Considerations for Viaduct Marina customers are:
- Noise - from hydroblasting, which will occur with the tides from approximately 730am to 6pm (sometimes earlier/later)
- Dust and debris both in the air and carried aboard on footwear
- Parking for customer vehicles
We are contacting customers in affected berths to advise of dates of work and to offer relocation where necessary. Carparking permits will be issued allowing customers to park on the adjacent Te Wero Island. Dust issues will be monitored, especially when north-east winds occur.
Please click here to view the above illustrations in more detail.
- For questions or concerns about this project: Special Projects Manager Philip Wardale on 021 667 445.
- For questions about your berthage at Viaduct Marina: Operations Manager John Matla on 021 835 918.