COVID19 - Current level information
Westhaven Marina operates under the guidance of the NZ Government and the Ministry of Health. Full details on current alert levels are here.
At all levels of COVID19, the Marina remains fully functional with 24 hour Dockmasters and Security on site. Our Dockmasters are always available by phone at 0800 MARINA or on VHF channel 13.
AT COVID19 ORANGE TRAFFIC LIGHT
At Orange, action is needed to protect at-risk people and protect our health system from an unsustainable number of hospitalisations.
How we stay safe at ORANGE
- If you feel unwell please stay at home, and get tested.
- Practice good hygiene. regularly wash hands and sanitise after touching surfaces.
- Record keeping and scanning are required.
What you can do at the Marina in ORANGE
- You can access your vessels. Record keeping is mandatory so please remember to swipe your access tag on and off the Marina.
- Please maintain 1-meter distancing at all times, if you encounter others on the piers please keep a safe distance to pass. We recommend you wear face coverings when accessing the piers for additional safety.
The Marina office at ORANGE level
- The Westhaven Marina office will reopen for fully vaccinated customers only. We will have staff and signage on-site to remind you to have your 'My Vaccine Pass' ready to present to the team each time you visit.
- We will be operating with increased protection measures limiting entry to one customer at a time. Customers will need to wear a face covering and will also be required to scan in using the COVID-19 Tracer App or sign into the visitor log for contact tracing purposes.