COVID 19 CPF TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM
At all levels of COVID19, the Marina remains fully functional with Security on site. Our Dockmasters are always available by phone or on VHF channel 73.
Viaduct Marina operates under the guidance of the NZ Government and the Ministry of Health.
For full details on NZ Government Covid Protection Framework (CPF) traffic light settings see here
AT COVID19 RED TRAFFIC LIGHT
At RED, action is needed to protect at-risk people and protect our health system from an unsustainable number of hospitalisations.
How we stay safe at RED
- If you feel unwell please stay at home, and get tested.
- Practice good hygiene. regularly wash hands and sanitise after touching surfaces.
- Record keeping and scanning are required.
What you can do at the Marina in RED
- You can access your vessels. Record keeping is mandatory so please remember to swipe your access tag on and off the Marina.
- Please maintain 1-meter distancing at all times, if you encounter others on the piers please keep a safe distance to pass. We recommend you wear face coverings when accessing the piers for additional safety.
The Marina office at RED level
- The Viaduct Marina office will reopen for fully vaccinated customers only. We will have staff and signage on-site to remind you to have your 'My Vaccine Pass' ready to present to the team each time you visit.
- Due to our contingency planning we have a maximum of TWO team members in the marina office at a time. Please be patient if you need to visit the office
- We will be operating with increased protection measures limiting entry to one customer at a time. Customers will need to wear a face covering and will also be required to scan in using the COVID-19 Tracer App or sign into the visitor log for contact tracing purposes.
- Check out the Marina website www.viaductmarina.co.nz to see if we can deal with your query remotely