Rent a Berth
We welcome all booking enquiries, whether for short stays or long ones.
All foreign vessels arriving to our marinas must provide the following documentation
- Signed rental agreement
- Vessel registry certificate
- Current liability insurance (min NZD $10m)
- TIE (Temporary Import Exemption) on arrival
Shore power connections:
- All foreign vessels must have their shore connection cables certified by NZ certified electricians on initial connection.
- All hard wired connections are only to be made by an NZ certified electrician
- A connection fee will be applied for the initial connection.
- Please arrange connection through the marina office or your yacht agent.