Rent a Berth
We welcome all booking enquiries, whether for short or long stays.
Please contact us to enquire about renting a berth, and advise us of any special requirements you may have.
To view berthage rates, please click here.
All foreign vessels arriving to our marina must provide the following documentation:
- Signed rental agreement
- Vessel registry certificate
- Current liability insurance (minimum NZD $10m)
- TIE (Temporary Import Exemption) on arrival
Shore power connections:
- All foreign vessels must have their shore connection cables certified by NZ certified electricians on initial connection
- All hard-wired connections are only to be made by an NZ certified electrician
- A connection fee will be applied for the initial connection
- Please arrange connection through the marina office or your yacht agent